Standards of Service
Please take a moment to review our legal statement detailed below.
Website Terms & Rules
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of Anglo-link Languages Ltd. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use anglo-link.com to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by Anglo-Link Languages Ltd.
Spamming of non-relevant posts that do not contribute to a topic in anyway is prohibited.
Failure to comply with these terms will result in immediate and permanent account termination.
All material on this website is Copyright 2012 Anglo-Link Languages Ltd, unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved. Any person is hereby not authorized to print, reproduce and distribute any document and/or asset published by Anglo-Link Languages Ltd on this web server.
Please note that any product, service, process or technology described in a document on this web server may be subject to other Intellectual Property Rights reserved by Anglo-Link Languages Ltd or any of its partners and not licensed hereunder.
Should you have any queries regarding this Copyright Statement, or any information contained within this website, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Electron and Solo/Maestro credit cards. Payments may also be made via PayPal where available.
Although goods are usually immediately available for download, we review all orders to protect both you and us from fraudulent transactions. This means that there may sometimes be a delay in processing your order (up to one business day) however during business hours expect a one hour activation time. Feel free to contact customer support for order status.
You must contact us with any billing questions or discrepancies. Performing a chargeback or dispute with your card issuer will result in immediate and permanent account termination.
Delivery by Post
We will dispatch your order by post or courier. Within the UK, you can expect delivery within 7 working days. International orders may take a little longer. Please contact us for information on overseas charges and deliveries.
All Product orders to mainland UK whatever the size of product or however many products you buy delivery (which includes postage, packaging materials and order processing costs) is only £3.50 for orders. For the Highlands and Islands, the cost is £6.50 for all orders . Please contact us for a quote for all Ireland and international orders delivery and packaging costs. Please note: The price charged for delivery of any item includes the cost of postage, packaging materials and order processing costs and the postage price seen on the package is only a part of these costs.
All downloadable goods will be available for downloaded immediately from your client area after purchase.
Refund, Replacement and Cancellation Terms
Order Cancellation: Membership
Membership refers to "Premium" and "Premium Plus" membership. Both these memberships can be purchased from our store for a one-time fee with no recurring payments. You may cancel your order within 7 days of purchase. If you request a cancellation within 7 days, your membership will be revert back to "Standard" membership. Any request of cancellation after 7 days from the receipt of your purchase will be refused.
Order Cancellation: Post-Download
It is our policy to deny refunds for goods once it is downloaded by you. Please use our demo systems or contact our sales department with any questions you may have about product or service performance before you purchase.
Order Cancellation: Post-Shipment
You may cancel your order up to 7 working days from receipt of your purchase. You will be invited to return the goods in an unopened and unused state for refund. Please see our Returns Policy for more information.
Due to the nature of the product, we cannot offer refunds for open and/or used goods.
Returns Policy - Cancellation of Order
All goods purchased from Anglo-Link Languages Ltd may be returned for refund, exchange or replacement within 7 working days from receipt of delivery*.
Before sending the parcel back to us, please contact us for a Returns Authorisation Number. You will be asked for the reason for the return including whether you will prefer a refund or exchange plus whether the item has been used. In addition, you will need to confirm your name, order number and postcode, so please have these available if you telephone. You will need to include this Returns Number with your parcel back to us as failure to do so may result in delay of any refund. May we please ask you to additionally note:
1. You must take care of our goods whilst they are in your possession and any item for return must be received back in its original shipped condition and original packing. The item must be without damage or use and in a suitable condition for resale. All original packaging should accompany any returned item. We cannot accept returns for exchange or refund if such items have been opened from a sealed package. All items will be inspected on their return to our office.
The whole product and packaging must be returned as the same condition as you would have received it and how you may expect to receive it. If the product or packaging is in any way missing or damaged, we cannot refund.
2. That you or your carrier are responsible for any returned goods until they reach our office. Cost and Risk of return will be at your expense.
3. We try to make refunds within one week of receipt back to us though promise to make all refunds within 30 calendar days from receipt of goods to our office. Please note that we will not be held liable for any interest payment that you may incur because any refund was made outside of your credit/debit card timescales.
4. Please return the goods to the address on the top of your receipt/invoice including the Returns Authorisation Number. Any returned items not including such information may well be delayed.
5. Any returned goods that we receive which are outside of this Returns Policy will be defined as 'In Dispute'. Such In Dispute items will not be refunded or exchanged. A reason for this decision will be provided. We are happy to re-ship such In Dispute items back to you. Otherwise they will be destroyed within 91 calendar days from their receipt back to us.
6. We are sorry but due to false promises in the past, we are unable to replace or exchange an item until the original is returned to Anglo-Link Languages Ltd. If you need an item in a hurry, we suggest you place a second order for the new item and send the original back at a later date.
* "7 working days from receipt of delivery" shall be defined as the date from when your shipment is received by you, being the date of signature that the package is received by you.
Order Cancellation: Pre-Shipment
If you wish to cancel an order or part order transaction before it is shipped, please do so immediately via telephone or via email. You will be given an order cancellation number based on the time and date of the cancellation including communication method of the cancellation. Cancellations made via email will be timed at time of reading, not sending or receipt. You will not be charged any penalty whatsoever and your payment method will also be cancelled. If the order has been shipped, then the Post-Shipment cancellation will apply.
Order Cancellation: Online Lessons
In the event of cancellation on your part notified more than 7 days before the start of the lesson, a full refund will be granted minus a 10% cancellation fee (per lesson). If the cancellation request is less than 7 days before the start of the lesson, a refund will be granted minus a %50 cancellation fee. If the cancellation request is less than 48 hours before the start of the lesson, you will not be entitled to any sort of refund.
Due to the nature of the product, we cannot offer refunds for open and/or used goods.
Anglo-Link Languages Ltd
Anglo-File 101 to 117
End User License Agreement
'Anglo-File' refers to each version from 101 through to 117 sold by Anglo-Link Languages Ltd. Included in each Anglo-File are multiple audio tracks as well as PDF documents and this licence agreement applies to every item found in each Anglo-File.
Anglo-Link Languages Ltd (Anglo-Link) grants you a non-exclusive license to use the Anglo-File on one computer subject to the provisions in all sections of this Agreement.
Each Anglo-File is offered under unique licensing terms varying based on your purchase choice and quantity. All license terms allow you to operate your then-downloaded copy of the Anglo-File without further renewals or costs. For technical support and additional services please contact our support team at email@example.com
SCOPE OF GRANT
- Copy each mp3 track located in the Anglo-File to any music player of your choice, which is solely owned and operated by you.
- Print a copy of each PDF file included in your download for personal use only.
You may not:
- permit other individuals to use the Anglo-File
- modify or create derivative works based on the Anglo-File for distribution or usage outside your personal use
- use the Anglo-File in such a way as to promote or provide pirated copies, or any other form of illegal or damaging activity
- modify and/or remove any copyright notices or labels located in the Anglo-File including all audio tracks and PDF files
- distribute the Anglo-File
- distribute individual copies of audio tracks, PDF files, or other documents included in the Anglo-File
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
Each Anglo-File is provided on an "AS IS" basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Anglo-File is borne by you. Should the Anglo-File prove defective, you and not Anglo-Link assume the entire cost of any service and repair. In addition, the effectiveness of each Anglo-File have inherent limitations, and you must determine that the product sufficiently meets your requirements. Anglo-Link takes no responsibility if the Anglo-File does not meet your requirements.
Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in the Anglo-File shall remain with Anglo-Link Languages Ltd. The Anglo-File is protected by copyright laws and treaties.
This Agreement will terminate automatically upon failure to comply with the limitations described herein or on written notice from an authorized representative of Anglo-Link. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Anglo-File within 48 hours. Termination of the license due to noncompliance will not result in any refunds.
The terms and use of each Anglo-File shall be governed in accordance by the Laws of England and shall be subject to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Anglo-Link Languages Ltd reserves the right to add, delete and modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notice.
Anglo-Link Languages Ltd, Registered in England & Wales under company number 06466142, and whose registered office is at The Old Stables, Market Street, Highbridge, Somerset, England, TA9 3BP